3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRievaulx Avenue, Billingham
Sold STC £60,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £60,000-£70,000**
- CONSERVATORY TO REAR
- KITCHEN/ DINER
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY
**GUIDE PRICE £60,000-£70,000** IDEAL INVESTMENT! END TERRACED HOUSE offering SPACIOUS accommodation to include 2 RECEPTION ROOMS and a fitted kitchen. Situated on the first floor are THREE BEDROOMS and shower room. The home benefits from uPVC double glazing and COMBI GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
**GUIDE PRICE £60,000-£70,000** Ideal for first time buyer or Investor alike, three bedroom end terraced property with off road parking and addition of a conservatory to the rear.
Double glazed entrance porch to front with laminate flooring.
Lounge 19' 7" max x 9' 10" max ( 5.97m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, french doors to rear leading to conservatory, attractive fire surround housing gas fire, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 19' 7" max x 11' narrowing to 6' 5" L-shaped room ( 5.97m max x 3.35m narrowing to 1.96m L-shaped room )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with roll edge working surfaces, part tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, double glazed window to rear, door leading to garden, understairs storage, radiator.
Dwarf wall with PVCu conservatory, door leading to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs leading to first floor
Loft access, airing cupboard housing combi boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" L-shaped room narrowing to 8' 8" x 8' 9" max ( 4.09m L-shaped room narrowing to 2.64m x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
Fitted with an over-sized enclosed remote controlled shower cubicle with jets, built-in radio and lighting, vanity wash hand basin with storage underneath, double glazed window to rear, radiator, back to wall w.c
The property is approached by driveway to front with lawned garden and mature tree. Gates leading through to rear garden with patio and decking area, two sheds, garden is mainly laid to lawn with feature pond.
This property is of non-traditional construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37910142.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL103415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.