2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFulmar Lane, Wellingborough
Sold STC £110,000
- Two Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Unique Property
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Very Well Presented
We are anticipating HIGH INTEREST in this two bedroom end terrace which is very well presented and UNIQUE. There is a large first floor lounge which if required could be converted to include a third bedroom by a partition wall. An early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
The property has recently undergone extensive work to the property by the present owners to include re-fitted kitchen, bathroom and w.c. A very good sized home which would be ideal for a family, first time buyer or an Investor. Please call now to make an appointment to view: 01933 276622
Entered via decorative obscure double glazed door, storage cupboard, single glazed window to front, stairs rising to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window to front, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Kitchen/ Diner: 14' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window and door to rear, double glazed window to side and rear, fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splash backs, radiator, laminate floor.
Lounge: 16' 8" x 16' 1" ( 5.08m x 4.90m )
Double glazed bay window with Juliet balcony to rear, double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs rising to:
Second Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to front, stairs rising to third floor, doors to:
Obscure double glazed window to side, w.c., tiling to walls and floor.
Obscure double glazed window to side, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, heated towel rail, tiling to walls and floor.
Bedroom Two: 14' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, access to loft.
Third Floor Landing:
Bedroom One: 15' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.85m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, two radiators, access to loft.
Timber fence, laid to lawn with trees and paved path and steps to front door.
Timber fence enclosed, laid to lawn, paved patio area and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR106981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.