4 bedroom detached house for saleTowngate Road, Healey, Batley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000**
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Large Plot With Excellent Potential Subject To Planning
- Far Reaching Views
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- In Need Of Modernisation
**Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000* Situated in the increasingly popular location of Healey is this spacious four bedroom detached set in a secluded spot with fantastic far reaching views. Comprising: good sized dining kitchen, lounge, hall, four bedrooms and bathroom. Elevated gardens to four sides.
**Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000** Four Bedroom Detached
Front upvc double glazed window and front upvc double glazed door. Radiator.
Lounge 19' 10" x 11' 3" ( 6.05m x 3.43m )
Front and side upvc double glazed windows with excellent views.
Dining Kitchen 18' 1" x 11' 4" ( 5.51m x 3.45m )
A range of base units with stainless steel 1 bowl sink and splashback tiling. Integrated electric oven, electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and understairs storage. TV point. Upvc French doors to side and upvc door to opposite side. Two rear upvc double glazed windows.
Stairs from the entrance hall. Side upvc double glazed window and upvc door leading to balcony which has far reaching views.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
Radiator. Front and side upvc double glazed windows.
Bedroom 2 9' x 8' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.49m )
Radiator and rear upvc double glazed windows.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.31m )
Radiator and front upvc double glazed windows.
Bedroom 4 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
Radiator and front upvc double glazed windows.
Two piece suite comprising bath and pedestal sink. Part tiled walls and storage housing boiler.
With low flush wc and side upvc double glazed window.
Accessed via the landing with uninterrupted far reaching views.
Gardens to four sides giving excellent potential to the property and a driveway providing ample parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37911300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS106195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.