4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAsh Rise, Wells
Sold STC £525,000
- Four bedroom bungalow
- Open plan living/dining area
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Sought after location
- Double Garage
The Bookham is a four bed detached bungalow situated on the popular Ash Rise development.The property benefits from a double garage, master en-suite, open plan living/dining room and seperate kitchen. Covered by the NHBC ten year guarentee. No onward chain.
A separate kitchen with a utility room is provided with direct access to the garden. An open plan dining/living room is a great space for family to relax or enjoy a family meal, with French doors opening to the rear garden.
A storage area is also provided in the main hallway for your convenience.
There are four bedrooms; two of which are doubles and a single, all served by a master bathroom. The master bedroom has the added luxury of an en-suite shower room.
House type locations and parking arrangements can be found on the development layout, please call for more information.
En-Suite Shower Room
From Wells City Centre:
Head Southwest on Market Place toward Sadler Street. Continue onto High Street and follow road bearing left becoming Broad Street. Continue onto Priory Road and turn right onto Princes Road. Continue onto Portway and turn right onto Chamberlain Street. At the roundabout, Mountery Road/A39 and take the 1st left onto Milton Lane. Take the next right onto Ash Close and continue onto Ash Rise.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL102804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.