3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Andrews Lane, Necton, Swaffham
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FROM £980,000
- Detached 3 bedroom coach house
- Detached 4 bedroom barn conversion with holiday use 1
- 12m Heated indoor swimming pool
- Detached workshop and office
- Set in grounds of approximately 1.9 acres (stms)
- Non estate position
- Oil central heating
- Character features
WORK AND PLAY!!! This is an opportunity to acquire a detached coach house along with a detached barn conversion with a heated swimming pool, workshop and office, all set within 1.9 acres (stms).
The Coach House and St Andrews Barn are set towards the edge of the well serviced village of Necton, with easy access onto the A47, in a non estate position on a plot extending to approximately 1.9 acres (stms). The Coach House is thought to date back to the 1850's and features a wealth of character and charm including exposed timbers and floorboards. The accommodation consists of two reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and a ground floor bedroom with en suite on the ground floor. This is complimented by two further bedrooms, a family bathroom and two large rooms on the first floor. Both properties are warmed by individual oil fired central heating systems, but The Coach House also benefits from a 30 kilowatt multi fuel burner in the living room which has been set up so it can also heat the underfloor heating on the ground floor and radiators plus the hot water. St Andrews Barn is a detached barn conversion with holiday use which currently turns over around £25,000 per annum. It consists of an open plan kitchen/dining/family room, bathroom, shower room and living room on the ground floor. On the first floor there are a further three bedrooms which include a mezzanine bedroom. Accessed off the dining area is the pool area which features a plant room, shower room and two changing rooms along with the star of the show, the 12m indoor heated swimming pool which is 2.8 metres at its deepest point....
Within the grounds there is also a detached workshop with an office above. (This was originally a double garage). Each property has the benefit of its own private gardens and to the front is an extensive lawned area which would possibly lend itself to further development subject to planning permission being granted.
Entrance door to:
Reception Hall 27' x 9' 11" ( 8.23m x 3.02m )
Exposed timbers, two radiators, tiled floor, wrought iron spiral staircase to first floor, stable door to rear, two double glazed windows to the rear, opening to inner hall, door to:
Sitting Room 27' x 16' max ( 8.23m x 4.88m max )
Feature brick fireplace with an inset 30 kilowatt cast iron wood burner which is set up to heat the under floor heating and radiators, exposed timbers, triple aspect double glazed windows.
Tiled floor, exposed timbers, opening to kitchen/breakfast, door to bedroom one, double glass panelled doors to:
Dining Room 15' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.51m )
Timber floor, two double glazed windows to the front aspect, exposed timbers.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.85m x 3.38m )
A range of fitted cabinets at wall and base units with work surfaces over, fitted single oven, microwave and ceramic hob with cooker hood over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, view up to the galleried landing, exposed timbers, opening to:
Utility Room 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
Tiled floor, stable door to rear, cupboard housing the oil fired boiler and pressurised system, plumbing for washing machine, a further cupboard housing the under floor heating pipe work and shelving.
Bedroom 1 16' 6" max x 16' 1" ( 5.03m max x 4.90m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, exposed timbers, door to:
En Suite 11' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.21m )
A suite comprising of a double ended bath, shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, B-day, extensive tiling, dual aspect double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
Exposed floor boards and timbers, arched double glazed window to the front aspect, opening to the galleried landing, timber latched doors to the bathroom and:
Bedroom 2 11' 10" max x 13' 8" restricted head height ( 3.61m max x 4.17m restricted head height )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, exposed timbers, under eves storage space, radiator.
Bathroom 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
A suite comprising of a corner bath, low level WC, pedestal was hand basin, radiator, exposed floor boards and timbers, arched double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Exposed timbers and floor boards, access to two large store rooms, doors to:
Bedroom 3 15' 8" x 13' 3" Restricted head height ( 4.78m x 4.04m Restricted head height )
Exposed timbers, under eves storage cupboards, radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect.
St Andrews Barn
Double glazed entrance door with sidelight to:
Kitchen/ Dining / Family Room 19' 2" max x 18' 11" max ( 5.84m max x 5.77m max )
A triple aspect room with a range of fitted cabinets at wall and base level with work surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit, oil fired boiler, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, fitted electric oven and hob, radiator, staircase to first floor landing, door to pool area, door to:
Opening to sitting room, door to:
A suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled splash backs.
Sitting Room 18' 8" x 9' 4" ( 5.69m x 2.84m )
Double glazed double doors to the front aspect, radiator, secondary staircase to first floor, door to:
A suite comprising of a shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 1 19' 4" x 9' 2" ( 5.89m x 2.79m )
Small window overlooking swimming pool, radiator.
Bedroom 2 16' 2" max x 9' 1" max, restricted head height ( 4.93m max x 2.77m max, restricted head height )
Small window overlooking swimming pool, two double glazed roof lights, radiator.
Bedroom 3 18' 11" max x 9' 1" max, restricted head height ( 5.77m max x 2.77m max, restricted head height )
Small window overlooking swimming pool, two double glazed roof lights, radiator.
Mezzanine Bedroom 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Small window overlooking swimming pool, double glazed roof light, radiator, stairs down to ground floor.
Swimming Pool Area
Comprising of a shower room, plant room and two changing rooms with access to the:
Swimming Pool 59' 1" x 20' 1" ( 18.01m x 6.12m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows with a pair of double doors leading out to two aspects, tiled floor, double glazed glass roof, a 12 metre heated swimming pool which is 2.8 metres at the deepest end.
Workshop/ Home Office 23' 2" x 19' 9" ( 7.06m x 6.02m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, a pair of UPVC double glazed double doors with sidelights to the front aspect, power and lighting, staircase to:
Office Space 23' 1" max x 19' 10" ma,x restricted head height ( 7.04m max x 6.05m ma,x restricted head height )
Four double glazed roof lights and double glazed arched windows at either end.
The property is set on a plot extending to approximately 1.9 acres (STMS) and is approached by a long driveway which opens and provides ample parking. There is an extensive lawned area and both properties benefit from their own private gardens.
From Swaffham town centre proceed out of town on Norwich Road and at the roundabout with Macdonalds turn right onto A47 in the direction of Norwich. After approximately two miles turn right into the village of Necton. Turn immediately left into St Andrews Lane. Follow this road and bear right where the property can be found on the right hand side just after the former care home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37912188.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM103036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.