2 bedroom terraced house for saleMilgate Street, Royston, Barnsley
Offers in Excess of
- Dining kitchen
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
Giving access to Royston centre is this 2/3 bedroom mid terrace property, which could be of interest to the first time buyer or investor.
Giving access to Royston centre is this 2/3 bedroom mid terrace property, which could be of interest to the first time buyer or investor. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and the accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge, dining kitchen, first floor, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and attic room accessed via bedroom 2. Outside there is a garden.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 2" ( 4.22m x 4.01m )
Having a double glazed window and entrance door to the front, coving to the ceiling, dado rail, feature fire surround, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.82m )
Having a range of wall and base units, single bowl sink, gas cooker point and space for fridge/freezer. There is a rear facing double glazed door and window, coving to the ceiling, wall mounted gas fire with back boiler and radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.01m x 2.82m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.12m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, built-in airing cupboard, radiator and doorway with stairs giving access to the attic room.
Attic Room 3 12' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.23m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window.
Having suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath. There is a double glazed window to the front, tiling to the walls, laminate flooring and radiator.
To the rear there is a garden, which has a lawn and a patio.
In order to find the property proceed out of Barnsley along the A61 Wakefield Road, at the mini roundabout take the first exit continuing along Wakefield Road. Continue through the next 2 sets of traffic lights and shortly afterwards turn right in front of Staincross golf course onto Lee Lane. Follow the road into the centre of Royston, at the crossroads continue straight across onto Midland Road shortly afterwards turn left onto Milgate Street where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37912434.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL106315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.