4 bedroom detached house for saleTheodore Close, Harborne
Sold STC £330,000
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- LOUNGE DINER
- CALL NOW 0121 427 3264
*****WALKING DISTANCE OF THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL ****** FANTASTIC 4 BEDROOM DETACHED ******DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT, CUL DE SAC LOCATION ****** FITTED KITCHEN ***** FAMILY BATHROOM *** FRONT AND REAR GARDENS *******SPACIOUS LOUNGE **** CONSERVATORY ******* GREAT FAMILY HOME IN A PRIME LOCATION ***
A detached family home briefly comprising; through lounge diner, kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms, family bathroom and rear garden. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING 0121 427 3264.
Having double-glazed entrance door, side window, tiled floor and radiator.
Having low flush WC, corner wash hand basin with tiled splash back and double-glazed window.
Lounge 24' max x 15' 9" max ( 7.32m max x 4.80m max )
Having feature marble style fireplace with raised hearth, ornate white surround and gas coal flame effect fire, two radiators, stairs off to first floor with under stairs storage cloaks/cupboard and built-in cabinet.
Having two radiators, coving, patio style doors and single glazed door leading to:
Conservatory 14' 7" x 10' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.23m )
Having double radiator, double-glazed windows with blinds, sliding door leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 21' 3" x 7' 6" max ( 6.48m x 2.29m max )
Having single drainer sink top with mixer tap and cupboards below, base units and appliance space with worktops over, wall cupboards with concealed lighting above and beneath, canopy above the sink unit with inset spotlighting, wine rack,integral oven with gas cooker hob over and cooker hood above, 'Biasi' combi boiler, tiled floor, double-glazing and partial tiling.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.86m max x 2.84m max )
Having fitted wardrobe, double-glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 5" max ( 3.38m x 2.87m max )
Having double-glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobe area and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.29m )
Having fitted wardrobe areda, radiator and double-glazed window.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.34m )
Having radiator, double-glazing and fitted wardrobe.
Having built-in cupboard/wardrobe, double-glazing and radiator.
Having panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below, tiling to walls, radiator and double-glazing.
Including paved terrace, low walling and access to separate side entrance. Beyond lies a lawn with flower/shrub borders and evergreens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37912476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN103928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.