This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Wilsthorpe Road, Derby
- Traditional Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Good Sized Garden to Rear
- Off-Road Parking
- Sought-After Location
Tenure: FreeholdAn opportunity to acquire a traditional three bedroom, semi detached property, located within the much sought after residential area of Chaddesden. The property is within easy access of local amenities, to include schools, shops and Chaddesden Park. The property benefits from gas-fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
An overview of the living accommodation is as follows:
With UPVC door to front elevation; stairs rising to the 1st floor; radiator and doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
3.99m (13'1) into bay x 3.33m (10'11)
With UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, TV point, decorative coving and open original fireplace with tiled inset hearth and surround.
3.15m (10'4) x 1.57m (5'2)
Recently refitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, with roll-edge working surfaces over and complimentary tiling. Inset stainless steel sink with side drainer; integrated electric oven and ceramic hob; plumbing for washing machine; radiator; UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. Door leading through to dining room.
3.23m (10'7) x 3.15m (10'4)
French -style patio doors leading to the large and delightful rear garden; radiator and decorative coving.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
With UPVC double glazed, obscured window to side elevation; loft access and doors leading to 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
3.89m (12'9) x 3.30m (10'10)
With UPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation; radiator and built-in fitted wardrobe.
3.12m (10'3) x 2.84m (9'4)
With UPVC double glazed window with view over rear garden; 2 built-in fitted wardrobes (one currently housing the gas central heating boiler); original cast iron open fireplace; radiator and picture rail.
2.06m (6'9) x 1.75m (5'9)
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
UPVC obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation; 3 piece white suite comprising of a low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over; mosaic-effect tiled walls; decorative glass shelving and a wall-mounted heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a low-maintenance, well-stocked garden with established magnolia tree and hedging to boundaries. Off-road parking with further access to side of property leading to rear garden. The large rear garden is a particular asset of this property. Mainly laid to lawn with small patio areas, decking and well-stocked and established borders. This delightful garden also includes a good-sized outhouse (with light and power) which can easily be converted back into a garage; a summerhouse and pond: all fully enclosed by established hedges and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documents at a later stage.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. MyHouseAdvert has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the purchaser’s interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. MyHouseAdvert has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.