1 bedroom maisonette for saleCobbold Street, Ipswich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rear Garden
- Two Parking Spaces
This one bedroom residence is larger than most freehold terraces and certainly apartments. The benefits to this well presented property are its rear garden and off road parking whilst being located within IP4. The property has benefited from refurbishment and updating including s.s.tc.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Lobby
Entrance door through to:
Sitting Room 13' 7" x 12' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.84m )
Brick fireplace with mantel shelf over, display shelving either side, TV point, radiator and opening through to:
Dining Area 13' x 5' 10" ( 3.96m x 1.78m )
Wooden floor and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.06m )
Range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted gas oven, gas hob and extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, vent for dryer, cupboard housing combi boiler, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Accessed from the dining area and comprises of a range of built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, one with a mirror, radiator.
White suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, Karndeen flooring and extractor fan.
The door from the lobby leads out to a flight of steps which gives access to Cobbold Street.
The rear garden incudes concrete, paved and gravelled areas. Beyond this is a designated parking area for up to two cars which then leads out to a driftway and access down to Woodbridge Road.
Refer to map.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37912666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS107236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.