2 bedroom maisonette for saleEsdelle Street, NORWICH
- Norwich City gem!
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Off road parking
- Chain free
- Cash buyers only!
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT - CASH BUYERS ONLY! A sought after North of Norwich location is the setting for this well presented maisonette.
The property's accommodation comprises of entrance hall, bedroom two and bathroom to the ground floor whilst to the first floor is a further bedroom, lounge and kitchen / diner and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and early viewing is recommended.
uPVC entrance door, doors to bedroom two and bathroom with stairs leading to the first floor.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.29m x 2.29m )
Irradiator and window to the front aspect.
Has a suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and low level WC, built in cupboard, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 11" x 12' ( 3.33m x 3.66m )
Kitchen has a fitted range of eye and base units and inset single bowl sink unit, free standing built in electric oven with inset electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, duel aspect windows and access to the loft which has a pull down ladder and is part boarded.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 13' 11" ( 3.28m x 4.24m )
Radiator and window to the front aspect.
Lounge 11' 10" x 13' 10" ( 3.61m x 4.22m )
Two radiators, TV point and duel aspect windows.
The property benefits from a gated courtyard which has a gate opening to provide off road parking. Please note there is a right of way across the court yard to the neighbouring flat.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoing's with their solicitors.
Leave Norwich via St Augustines Street and at the traffic light bear right into Magpie Road and then at the traffic lights bear right into Edwards Street. The property will be found on the right hand side. Ref: 33974
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37912671.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR115662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.