3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrian Road, Leicester
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom
- Semi Detached
- Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom
- MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE!
If you are looking for a FAMILY HOME with FANTASTIC GARDEN? Then look no further as this is the house for you! Three bedroom double bay fronted semi-detached offers, lounge, dining room and kitchen with upstairs family bathroom! A MUST VIEW HOME!
If you are looking for a FAMILY HOME with FANTASTIC GARDEN? Then look no further as this is the house for you! Located close to Black Bird you will find yourself close to local shops with only a short drive into the city centre. Three bedroom double bay fronted semi-detached offers, lounge, dining room and kitchen with upstairs family bathroom! A MUST VIEW HOME!
With door to the front, window to the front, under stairs cupboard, radiator
Lounge 13' 5" into bay x 10' 11" into recess ( 4.09m into bay x 3.33m into recess )
Having gas fireplace with marble surround, 2 x recess, double glazed bay window to the front, accessed from the hallway
Dining Room 12' 6" x 10' 10" into recess ( 3.81m x 3.30m into recess )
With patio doors leading to the rear garden, 2 x walls recesses, radiator
Kitchen 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker, tiled splash backs, double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from hallway, window to the side and radiator
Bedroom One 14' 3" into bay x 10' 1" into recess ( 4.34m into bay x 3.07m into recess )
Having double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, 2 x wall recesses.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.45m x 3.33m into recess )
Having double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.24m )
With window to the front.
With wash hand basin, WC, bath with shower over, fully tiled, window to the side.
Benefiting from patio area, lawn, veg patch, flower bed and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37912705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS104988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.