4 bedroom character property for saleStaitheway Road, Wroxham, Norwich
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ALL CONTENTS TO THE PROPERTY INCLUDED!!!
- Mooring Overlooking the Broads from Front to Rear
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining/ Living Room
- Decked Patio Garden
**FOUR BEDROOM THREE STOREY MID TERRACED COTTAGE** with mooring and being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000
This four bedroom three storey mid terraced cottage is situated within the Peninsula Cottages Development in Wroxham. The property has river views to the front and rear and mooring. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/ dining room open to the kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom, second floor with two further bedrooms and shower room. There is a decked patio garden and two allocated parking spaces. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the setting of this home.
Front entrance door, staircase to first floor, laminate flooring, electric heater, storage cupboard.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, WC, wash basin with tiled spalshback, uPVC double glazed front window.
Lounge/ Dining Room 16' 9" max narrowing to 13' 4" min x 17' ( 5.11m max narrowing to 4.06m min x 5.18m )
TV point, laminate flooring, electric heater, understair storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed rear window and uPVC double glazed French doors to the decked patio, feature fireplace with surround and hearth, open plan to:
Kitchen 9' x 6' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.03m )
Fitted with base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, uPVC double glazed front window.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to second floor, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 9" max narrowing to 14' 7" min x 9' 2" ( 5.11m max narrowing to 4.45m min x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed rear window with views over the river, uPVC double glazed French doors to the balcony, electric heater, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" max narrowing to 11' " min x 10' 4" ( 4.39m max narrowing to 3.35m min x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed front window with views over the river, built in wardrobe, electric heater.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, shaver point, electric heater, uPVC double glazed front window.
Second Floor Landing
Velux window to the rear, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" max narrowing to 10' 7" min x 10' 9" ( 4.17m max narrowing to 3.23m min x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, built in wardrobe, access to loft space, electric heater.
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
Velux window to the front, electric heater, storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, velux window.
There are two allocated parking spaces. To the rear of the property is a decked patio which looks over the river and there is a mooring.
This property has a holiday use restriction.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoings with their solicitors.
Leave Norwich heading north on Sprowston Road, continuing straight over the ring road roundabout onto Wroxham Road, continuing through Sprowston, straight across the next roundabout, continuing past Sprowston Manor Hotel. On entering Wroxham, continue over the railway bridge, then take the second right into The Avenue, then second left into Staitheway Road, just at the bottom, continue straight over into Peninsula Cottages. Ref: 1414.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37912863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR102352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.