2 bedroom terraced house for saleLawefield Lane, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 bed Inner Terrace
- Deceptively spacious
- Separate office/storage accommodation housed in rear garden
- Less than 0.5 mile from Wakefield City Centre
- Viewing Essential
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a TWO BEDROOM INNER TERRACE which also boasts the useful addition of separate OFFICE/STORAGE ACCOMMODATION housed to the rear. The property itself is DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS throughout, whilst the additional office/storage space is a convenient advantage.
We are delighted to offer for sale this TWO BEDROOM INNER TERRACE, conveniently placed for access to Wakefield city centre. Boasting the rare addition of a separate office / storage accommodation housed within the rear garden, it is rare that properties such as this are offered to the open market. The property is deceptively spacious throughout and comprises briefly of lounge, reception room two/ dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, house bathroom and rear garden, which also houses a separate office/ storage accommodation. This property is sure to appeal to a range of buyers, therefore early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Comprising of laminate flooring, dado rail, radiator, doors leading to lounge and second reception room with access to first floor via stairs.
Reception Room Two /dining 11' 8" x 12' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.71m )
Comprising of window to the front elevation, radiator, fire surround with tiled back panel and hearth & gas fire, laminate flooring and coving.
Lounge 13' 3" x 15' 9" ( 4.04m x 4.80m )
Comprising of window to the rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, fire surround with marble effect back panel and hearth, dado rail and door leading to cellar.
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, partly tiled walls, integrated oven and stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, windows to the rear and side elevations, laminate flooring and external door to rear.
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 13' 4" ( 5.00m x 4.06m )
Comprising of window , radiator, coving and additional space with storage and loft access.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 13' 4" ( 3.53m x 4.06m )
Comprising of window , radiator, dado rail and coving.
Comprising of rectangular bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, panelled ceiling, radiator, partly tiled walls and window to the rear elevation.
Office / Storage Accommodation
Ground Floor Space 14' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.95m )
Comprising of window to the front elevation, radiator, useful storage cupboard and access to first floor.
Office/ Additional Space 9' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.21m )
Comprising of window to the front elevation and radiator.
Shower Room 7' 2" x 4' 3" ( 2.18m x 1.30m )
Comprising of window to the front elevation, radiator, central heating boiler, shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, low level WC and partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property, there is a wrought iron gate leading to a small paved area with access to the main entrance door. To the rear, there is a paved yard, wrought iron gate for external access and entry into separate office / storage accommodation.
Leave Wakefield centre via A638 Dewsbury Road, staying in the left hand lane. Continue along, passing the retail park on your left hand side, after which you need to take your second hand turning off Dewsbury Road onto Lawefield Lane. The property is situated about half way along this road on the right hand side and can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37912956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK109275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.