5 bedroom detached house for saleManor Farm Lane, Wragby, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- A superb and charming delightful property
- Stunning and open views
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Rarely does a property of this nature come onto the open market
- No Upper Chain
A superb and attractive property located in the rural and conservation area of Wragby. Rarely does a property of this nature come onto the open market. Good links to Doncaster/Sheffield and Leeds via train. Bus stop and Nostell.Viewing Essential to fully appreciate this secluded and delightful home.
A superb and attractive property located in the rural and conservation area of Wragby. Rarely does a property of this nature come onto the open market. Superbly renovated throughout. The property briefly comprises of stunning entrance hallway looking up the the mezzanine galleried balcony, access to all rooms including a farmhouse style kitchen which leads to the over 20' in length dining room, living room with a feature chimney breast and French doors with stunning open aspect views over farmland, access also to the garage on this level, downstairs cloakroom as well as storage areas. The property has 5 good sized generous bedrooms and two bathrooms and an en-suite shower room. The property offers generous off road parking and fully deserves a viewing to fully appreciate this delightful home to its full. Good links to Doncaster/Sheffield and Leeds via train. Bus stop and Nostell Priory close by. No Upper Chain.
Galleried and mezzanine landing beautifully finished, double panel radiator with thermostat, double French doors lead down into the study area of the living room, steps up onto the open banistrade and a further step up into the kitchen.
Housing the water tank and the boiler. Central light fitting. Useful for storage/cloakroom.
Hardwood double glazed window with ornate fixtures to the rear aspect. Two piece suite comprising of a pedestal sink with twin taps in a brass finish, wc, double radiator with thermostat.
Concealed area under the staircase.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 16' 11" ( 5.16m x 5.16m )
Dual aspect hardwood double glazed windows with ornate fixtures, two to the front and one to the rear, further door leading to the front of the property. Fully tiled floors with deep skirtings, feature beams with downlights to the ceiling, Shaker style kitchen in a bespoke style with cornice, plinths and under cabinet lighting, some glazed units, cupboards, drawers and shelving, granite work surface with an upstand, extractor fan above, four ring electric hob, electric oven, space for other white goods, integrated microwave oven, integrated fridge and freezer, porcelain sink with drainer and brush chrome mixer tap, two double radiators with thermostats. Door access into the dining room.
Dining Room 20' 3" x 16' 10" ( 6.17m x 5.13m )
Three hardwood double glazed windows to the front aspect and one to the rear overlooking the fields. Deep skirtings, stripped floorboards, double radiator with thermostat, wall lights, central light fitting.
Living Room 28' 3" x 13' 3" to chimney breast extending to 20' 8" ( 8.61m x 4.04m to chimney breast extending to 6.30m )
French doors and side windows being in an elevated position with stunning views over the front gardens and the fields beyond. Deep skirtings, exposed beams, three double radiators with thermostats, exposed chimney breast in an Inglenook style, feature beams, tv point and telephone point, feature stonework to the walls, wall lights. Door access leading into the integral garage.
Stair access to the galleried landing. Hardwood double glazed windows to the front aspect. Double radiator, deep skirtings, feature beams. Staircase to the right wing of the property. Double radiator with thermostat, hardwood double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Hardwood double glazed window to the front aspect. Double radiator with thermostat, feature beams, central light fitting.
Hardwood obscured glazed window to the front aspect. porcelain tiled floor, bath with a mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin set within vanity units beneath in a high gloss, low level flush w.c.,shower cubicle, chrome towel rail/radiator.
Bedroom 1 20' 2" x 16' 10" ( 6.15m x 5.13m )
Dual aspect hardwood double glazed windows, three to the front and one to the rear overlooking the fields. Stripped floorboards, deep skirtings, two double radiators with thermostats, exposed beams.
Left Wing Landing
Hardwood double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double radiator with thermostat, feature beams, currently used as a dressing room area.
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.56m )
Hardwood double glazed window with stunning views overlooking the gardens and fields beyond. Double radiator with thermostat, deep skirtings, feature beams. Door access to en-suite.
Double shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, shower to the wall, wc., pedestal sink with twin taps, double radiator, ceiling downlights.
Bedroom 2 16' 4" x 15' ( 4.98m x 4.57m )
Hardwood double glazed dual aspect windows, one to the side, one to the front and a further window overlooking the fields. Stripped floorboards, deep skirtings, double radiator with thermostat. Door to en-suite.
Double radiator, corner shower comprising of sauna and radio.
This property has a private road and has off road parking to the front, mainly laid to lawn gardens with a selection of plants and border overlooking stunning views over fields, rose bushes, fruit trees and a vegetable plot, outside water tap and outside lighting. Block paved area leading to the garage with double doors, power and lighting. Lawned gardens to the side.
Leave William H Brown via Ings Road. Turn right onto Doncaster Road keep left. Drive approximately 2.5 miles then turn right to remain on Doncaster Road. On reaching the village of Wragby take a right onto Manor Farm Lane. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37912959.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK112763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.