3 bedroom town house for saleMoorcroft, Ossett
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 bedroom link Detached House
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Gardens and garage
- Gas central heating and Upvc double glazing
- Regarded location
With 3 bedrooms (master with en-suite) this 3 storey link property is gas centrally heated and upvc double glazed. Convenient for Ossett centre and the M1/Jcn 40 for Leeds. The property also has garage and gardens and offers deceptively spacious family living.
Regarded by families and commuters, Ossett has schooling for all ages and twice weekly market and access at M1/Jcn 40 for many centres including Leeds. The property is gas centrally heated, upvc double glazed and provides hallway with wc off, kitchen, living room and off the first floor landing are two double bedrooms and a house bathroom. Off the second floor landing there is a further bedroom with an en-suite and a study room . Externally there is a garage and a pleasant rear garden.
With tiled floor and stairs to first floor and door to ground floor cloakroom/wc.
With white and chrome suite comprising low flush wc., wash hand basin and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" max x 8' max ( 3.12m max x 2.44m max )
With high and low level light maple effect fronted units with tiled splashback, marble effect roll top work surface, inset four ring gas hob with hood over and oven beneath, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge and wine rack.
Living Room 15' 10" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.83m max x 3.68m max )
With an oak floor and living flame gas fire with marble hearth, back and wooden surround, concealed lighting, coving to ceiling, radiator. Access to rear patio and family garden.
First Floor Landing
Rear Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.68m )
Front Bedroom 2 8' x 12' 3" ( 2.44m x 3.73m )
Coving to ceiling. Radiator.
With white and chrome suite comprising of rectangular panelled bath with screen and static mixer shower, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc., tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Study Room 8' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.51m x 1.96m )
Master Bedroom 18' 3" max x 12' 2" max ( 5.56m max x 3.71m max )
L-shaped bedroom with radiator and loft access. Door to en-suite.
With white and chrome suite comprising of shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer, pedestal wash basin, low level flush wc., tiled splashback, extractor fan, radiator.
Driveway leading to garage and front garden area, to the rear of the property there is a good sized garden with paved patio, lawn and flower borders. Small summer house.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37913085.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK112765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.