2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKipling Street, Bootle
- L20 postcode
- End terrace
- Side garden
- modern fitted kitchen
- Ground floor bathroom
- Two bedrooms
- Ensuite Bathroom
Externally this property boasts a paved garden to the side whilst the inside comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining area, modern fitted kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor are two generous bedrooms with one having an en suite.
Jones & Chapman are pleased to offer this well presented two bedroom end terraced home in L20. Externally this property boasts a paved garden to the side whilst internally the property briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining area, modern fitted kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor are two generous bedrooms with one having an en suite. Viewing is recommended.
Double glazed door and window to the front aspect, stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 12' x 9' 9" into recess ( 3.66m x 2.97m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, gas fireplace, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, carpet flooring, archway through to dining area.
Dining Area 13' 2" into recess x 11' ( 4.01m into recess x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear and side aspect, gas fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen with base units, roll top edge work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed door providing access to side garden.
Stairs rising from ground.
Bedroom One 10' 10" max x 10' 11" to wardrobe ( 3.30m max x 3.33m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, laminate flooring.
Low level W.C, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 12' 1" ( 2.87m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, storage cupboard housing boiler, carpet flooring.
Located on ground floor.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, bath, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
Paved with gated access, shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37913493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT110163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.