2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLombard Close, Barnsley
- 2 bedrooms
- Ground floor flat
- No chain
- Single garage
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, 2 bedroomed ground floor corner flat which gives access to Barnsley town centre and local amenities. The property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated and a garage. The property may suite a range of purchasers.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, 2 bedroomed ground floor corner flat which gives access to Barnsley town centre and local amenities. The property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated and a garage. The property may suite a range of purchasers. In brief the accommodation comprises of communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, communal gardens and garage.
Providing secure access to the ground floor accommodation.
Private Entrance Hall
With a radiator, coving to the ceiling, entrance door and telephone entrance system.
Lounge 17' 2" x 11' 1" ( 5.23m x 3.38m )
Having coving to the ceiling, radiator, front and side facing double glazed windows and there is an electric fire.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m )
Having an extensive range of fitted wall and base units, single bowl sink, gas cooker point, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, there is a central heating boiler, radiator, tiled splach backs and side and rear facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 2" into recess ( 4.11m x 3.40m into recess )
With a range of fitted wardrobes and over bed storage, radiator and two rear facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
With radiator, built in wardrobe, rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing circular double glazed window.
Having a three piece suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, there are tiled splash backs, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window. There is a built in airing cupboard.
There are communal garden areas and there is a access to a single garage with measures approximately 18'2" x 8'1" which has a tap and lighting.
Proceed out of Barnsley along Huddersfield Road, turn right on to Cockerham Lane and then left on to Lombard Close where the property can be found.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37913532.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL109448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.