3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDewsbury Road, WAKEFIELD
- Remarkable three bedroom end town house
- Well proportioned accommodation throughout
- Enclosed rear garden, patio & Garage
- No Upper Chain
3 bedroom town house offers well proportioned living space throughout. Substantial impressive driveway with parking for a number of vehicles. The property has an enclosed rear garden, garage and ample outside storage space.
Three bedroom town house offers well proportioned living space throughout and would be suitable for a range of buyers, from ftb, through to families or those buyers looking to downsize. Substantial impressive driveway with parking for a number of vehicles. The property has an enclosed rear garden with patio area, garage and ample outside storage space.Close to the Northern motorway links.With no onward chain an internal inspection is essential to appreciate all this property has to offer. Accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance hall, dining kitchen and generous light airy lounge.To the first floor landing there is loft access and three well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and separate w/c. To the outside front of the property there is an impressive imprinted concrete driveway with gated access, garage and enclosed rear garden and patio area with a degree of privacy.The driveway provides parking for a substantial number of vehicles. Situated within easy access to many local amenities, including local shops, supermarkets and good schools. Easy access to Wakefield city centre via local bus routes and close to the Northern motorways links.It is worth nothing that the current vendors had preliminary plans drawn up to extend, although they did not go ahead and apply for planning permission,there may be potential to considerably extend the property to the side into a fantastic 4 bed home.
Entry through a UPVC door with double glazed decorative inset. Real wood flooring. Built in cupboard providing storage. Alarm and central heating control. Entry to first floor staircase, lounge and dining kitchen. There is a serviced alarm with remote access.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.38m )
Entry via a wood panelled door into a generous lounge with two UPVC double gazed windows one to the front aspect and one to the side, giving this room a light and airy feel. Coving to the ceiling. Light fitting to the ceiling and two wall lights. Gas living flame fire, with decorative wood effect surround, granite hearth and granite style inset with lighting above. Radiator. Telephone point. There is also a cold air blower fitted to the wall, a great feature to expel cold air into the room on those hot sunny days without the need to open the windows.
Dining Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Walk in pantry providing ample storage with obscure UPVC double glazed window to the side, the consumer unit is also housed here. Range of fitted wall and base units in shaker style. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over. Dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer, which the current vendors kept in the pantry area. Spotlight fitting to the ceiling. There is wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator. UPVC Rear entrance door with decorate double glazed inset, leading to patio.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. With loft access which is part boarded. There is access to three bedrooms, bathroom and W/C. The doors to all the first floor rooms are traditional style wood panelled doors.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" into recess x 9' 11" ( 3.76m into recess x 3.02m )
Well proportioned room with UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Useful cold air blower. Built in storage area with shelving. Wood effect laminate to the floor. Telephone point and radiator. There is a panic alarm which is connect to the main house alarm.
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' max into recess ( 3.05m x 3.05m max into recess )
UPVC Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in storage cupboard with three separate sections. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 5' 11" x 8' 11" ( 1.80m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Useful cold air blower. Radiator. Internet point and carpets to the floor.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Heated towel rail. Rectangular bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal sink with twin taps. Full tiles to the walls and wood effect laminate to the floor.
obscure UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. W/C. Built in storage area with shelving, the boiler is housed here which is a Bosch combination boiler. Carbon monoxide detector and wood effect laminate to the floor.
To the outside front of the property there is gated access to an impressive imprinted concrete driveway which provides parking for a number of vehicles . There is outside security lighting. With gated access to the side and concrete path leading to the rear where there is a concrete patio area offering a degree of privacy a step leads to the enclosed lawned area. There is a single garage with side door and window to the rear aspect. There is wood built shed and outhouse providing further storage.
Leave our offices on Wood Street via Westgate continue onto Westgate End/A638/A642 and travel approx 0.3 miles, take a slight right onto Horbury Road/A638 and then left onto Dewsbury Road/A636. Travel for approx 0.3 miles where you will see our property on the left identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37917918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.