2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWyberton Low Road, Boston
Sold STC £85,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- 2 BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- FORNT & REAR GARDENS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This end of terrace 2 Bedroom house benefits from 3 Reception Rooms, front and rear gardens and comes with the added benefit of being offer for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
2 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH 3 RECEPTION ROOMS. NO ONWARD CHAIN
Having a partially obscure glazed entrance door, coved cornice, ceiling light point, window.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 10" maximum ( 3.61m x 3.00m maximum )
Having window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, ceiling recessed lighting, staircase rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 4" maximum incl chimney breast x 12' 4" ( 3.76m maximum incl chimney breast x 3.76m )
Having an open fire with tiled hearth and display surround, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV, radiator, coved cornice, wall mounted lighting. Sliding patio doors through to: -
Conservatory 11' 11" x 13' 4" ( 3.63m x 4.06m )
Of timber construction with polycarbonate roof, ceiling light point, served by power.
Kitchen 9' 3" maximum x 11' 10" ( 2.82m maximum x 3.61m )
Having roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for gas cooker, space for standard height fridge of freezer, Ideal Mexico gas central heating boiler, window, ceiling light point.
Having built-in storage, access to roof space.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Having a 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath, WC, extended tiled splashback over bath and partially tiled walls to the remainder, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.73m )
Having window, access to roof space, wall mounted lighting.
Bedroom 2 6' 9" max with reduced head height x 10' 2" ( 2.06m max with reduced head height x 3.10m )
Having window, radiator, wall light point.
The property benefits from front and rear gardens. The front garden benefits from a paved hardstanding area and dog kennel area.
The rear garden benefits from a decked seating area leading to the remainder of the garden which is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37917930.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.