1 bedroom flat for saleBritannia Road, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Modern first floor flat
- 1 Bedroom, en suite
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/diner
- Central location
- Ideal investor/first time buyer purchase
*** IDEAL INVESTOR OR FIRST TIME BUYER PURCHASE *** A MODERN 1 bedroom FIRST FLOOR FLAT with OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LOUNGE / DINER. The property is situated in this CENTRAL LOCATION within walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE & SEAFRONT.
A MODERN 1 bedroom FIRST FLOOR FLAT with OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LOUNGE / DINER. The property is situated in this CENTRAL LOCATION within walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE & SEAFRONT.
Communal Entrance Hall
Wash hand basin, WC, radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan, double glazed window to side.
Kitchen / Lounge / Diner 10' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.28m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob, central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" x 10' 7" ( 2.82m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Shower cubicle, tiling, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed up to the roundabout at Fullers Hill, take the third exit right signposted town centre, straight over first traffic lights turning left at the next lights into St Nicholas Road, right at the next lights into Nelson Road Central, continue along turning left into Albion Road, at the end turn left into Apsley Road and 1 Britannia Road is on the left.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37918701.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.