3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDene Crescent, East Dene, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £85,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £80,000 TO £85,000
- MOVE-IN CONDITION
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Great purchase for a FTB/Investor/Family
- VIEW NOW!
GREAT PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR GROWING FAMILY!
This beautifully presented Three Bedroom Semi offers great-size family accommodation comprising:- Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three first floor Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens and off-road parking.
Situated in an established residential location with good access links to Rotherham town centre and local amenities is this beautifully presented Three Bedroom Semi with great-size family accommodation comprising:- Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Driveway providing off-road parking and mainly lawned garden to rear.
DON`T MISS THIS ONE - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance porch with central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 8" narrowing to 12' 6" to chimney breast x 13' 10" ( 4.17m narrowing to 3.81m to chimney breast x 4.22m )
The well presented lounge has a feature fireplace with mantelpiece, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator. New flooring.
Kitchen/diner 17' 6" x 7' 11" ( 5.33m x 2.41m )
This attractive modern kitchen was re-fitted in August 2015 and features a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops, inset sink and drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an electric oven with a 4-ring gas hob and chimney extractor over. There is space for a fridge and space for a washing machine. The room has upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear and a upvc door opening onto the rear of the property. Central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.23m x 3.63m )
This main bedroom room has has been recently decorated and carpeted and has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.39m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to the rear, recently fitted carpet, storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear, recently carpeted and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is partial tiling to complement the fittings, a cupboard and a central heating radiator. Upvc double glazed window to the front.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking with flower borders to either side. The rear garden has a patio area leading to a lawned garden which has fencing and trees to the boundaries.
The property has had a new boiler with 5 year guarnatee and radiators fitted in September 2015.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37922316.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.