5 bedroom detached house for saleSteeple Grange, Wirksworth, Matlock
- Beautiful Victorian Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Mature Gardens
- Detached Double Garage
- Spacious Accommodation
Families will fall in love with this stunning, Victorian, stone house. The property boasts five bedrooms over three floors, a lovely garden, a detached double garage and additional parking. The accommodation is flexible and the large windows and skylights make it a bright and cheery home.
Families will fall in love with this stunning, Victorian, stone house, situated in the popular town of Wirksworth. The property boasts five bedrooms over three floors, a lovely garden, a detached double garage and additional parking. The master bedroom has an en-suite and there is also a family bathroom and separate w.c. The side entrance leads to a lovely light area that could be used as a home office or utility room. Outside there are gardens to the side and rear of the property as well as a detached double garage and additional parking to the front of the property. Internal inspection recommended to appreciate the quality and size of accommodation on offer.
Side Entrance / Utility 6' 5" x 21' 11" ( 1.96m x 6.68m )
A very light and flexible space, currently used as a utility room. There is a door to both sides, tiled flooring, range of fitted base units and space for appliances.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 11' ( 2.95m x 3.35m )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with wooden edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, quarry tiled floor, one and half bowl sink with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge, radiator, double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, plumbing for dishwasher and gas oven with extractor over.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
A lovely light room with double glazed window to side, doors leading to rear garden, radiator, built-in cupboards either side of fireplace with shelves above, coving to ceiling, picture rail, feature coal effect gas fire with a lovely tiled hearth, cast iron surround, cast iron insert and wooden surround.
Front Entrance Porch
With door to front and door leading to hallway.
Main Entrance Hall
With radiator, dado rail, deep coving to ceiling and understairs storage cupboard.
Stairs off to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 17' 7" x 10' 10" ( 5.36m x 3.30m )
With double glazed doors to front elevation, feature coal effect gas fire (log burner style) with stone hearth, picture rail, coving to ceiling and two radiators.
Study 10' 9" x 4' ( 3.28m x 1.22m )
With window with shutters, picture rail and radiator.
With stairs off to second floor accommodation and dado rail and doors off to bedrooms and bathroom. Window to rear.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
With fitted wardrobes and overhead cupboards, double glazed window to front and picture rail.
With three piece suite comprising hand wash basin, wc, double shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor, double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
With radiator, picture rail and window to front.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Family Bathroom 9' 7" x 10' 6" ( 2.92m x 3.20m )
With four piece suite comprising free standing claw foot rolled edge bath, hand wash basin, wc and separate shower in cubicle, tiled floor, part tiled walls, spotlights and wall mounted gas boiler in cupboard with storage below and window to rear.
Second Floor Accommodation
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 13' 8" ( 3.20m x 4.17m )
With three skylights, radiator and some sloping ceilings.
Bedroom Five 10' 8" x 13' 10" ( 3.25m x 4.22m )
With three skylights, fitted wardrobes/eaves storage and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With double glazed window to rear.
Second Floor Wc
With some sloping ceilings, radiator, hand wash basin and wc, extractor and skylight.
To the rear of the property there is a patio area with steps up to a beautiful garden, laid to lawn with raised and mature borders, various fruit trees and shrubs.To the side of the property there is a block paved driveway for vehicle parking. This garden is enclosed. There is an original coal store and additional potting shed. Additionally to the rear of the property there is a detached double garage, benefitting from power and lighting. There is a roller shutter door and storage space above the garage. Access to this garage is via Malt House Close.
Wirksworth is a popular fair trade town set in beautiful countryside with a wide range of facilities available locally including shops, schools and leisure facilities. Matlock town centre is approximately four miles to the north offering a good range of amenities and Derby city centre is approximately fifteen miles to the south offering a broader range of amenities. Carsington Water is approximately four miles to the west with its leisure facilities and water sports. Bakewell is approximately ten miles to the north - a famous peak district town and all other facilities associated with the Peak National Park are all within easy reach. In addition, there are railway stations located at Matlock, Matlock Bath, Cromford and Whatstandwell, which in turn connects to Derby Station and the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway.
Wirksworth hosts different event throughout the year such as the popular festival, the well dressings and the carnival.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37922448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN102985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.