2 bedroom flat for saleSpringhill Road,Port Glasgow,PA14
Offers in Excess of £65,000
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Welcoming Reception Hallway with storage cupboard, laminate flooring throughout
- Bright & Spacious Dining Lounge with feature Bay window, feature fireplace, real wooden flooring
- Modern fitted Kitchen with ample storage in the form of floor & wall mounted units, Gas Hob, oven
- 2 Good sized Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with 3 piece white suite & over the bath wall mounted Electric shower & screen, tiling
- Communal Rear garden & drying Green
- Panoramic view over the Firth of Clyde & hills Beyond
- Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer
Accommodation comprising of Reception Hallway with storage cupboard, office facilities, Laminate flooring throughout, Bright & Stylish Lounge / Dining Room with polish wood floor and feature large bay window to the front, feature fire place. Modern fitted Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan, ample storage in the form of both floor and wall mounted units, Double window over looking the rear garden, Two good sized Double Bedrooms, one with two store cupboards and laminated flooring, Modern fitted Bathroom with white three piece suite and over the bath fitted electric shower and retractable screen, tiling throughout.
EPC = BAND E
* Reception Hallway
* Dining Lounge 6.89m (22'6") x 4.03m (12'9")
* Kitchen 2.4m (7'8") x 1.34m (4'2")
* Bedroom 1 3.84m (12.'0") x 3.1m (10.'1")
* Bedroom 2 3.66m (12.'0") x 3.02m (9.'9")
* Bathroom 1.58m (5.'1") x 1.66m (5.'4")
Property Misdescription act 1991: Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the sizes shown are accurate they should be used as a guide, please do not use when purchasing floor or wall-coverings.
From our office turn left onto Bay Street, take the next on your right proceeding onto Fore Street, Carry on long onto Shore Road, take the next on your left onto Balfour Street. Carry on up Balfour Street onto Highholm Avenue. Continue forward onto Springhill Road number 10 is on your right handside.
YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
18 JOHN WOOD STREET PORT GLASGOW INVERCLYDE PA14 5HU
TEL: 01475 741850
FAX: 01475 745599
Opening Times Monday-Friday 9am-5: 30pm, Saturday 9am-12: 30pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37922545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Harkins, Port Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.