4 bedroom detached house for salePlaistow Road, Ifold, West Sussex
Sold STC £575,000
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Unusual layout
- Long drive & double garage
- 348 acre plot
- Short drive to amenities offering all you need
- EPC energy rating F (33)
Unusual in its layout this modern house will appeal to a wide variety of buyers. Large enough to suit a sizeable family and yet not so large that it would not suit a couple, the house also offers annexe potential in the rooms to the rear of the double garage.The wide entrance hall opens to the lounge/dining areas with doors opening to the rear garden. This is a large and yet comfortable space that provides plenty of sociable living areas. The kitchen too is a large room that looks like an excellent working area for the keen cook.Because of the way the property was built there are only ten steps in the wide staircase to take you up to the first floor making the first floor feel more part of the overall house than a separate level.The house itself sits centrally on the large plot which stretches to some .348 acre meaning that it is well set back from the road, whilst providing an impressive tree-screened lawn to the front and a well stocked and mature garden to the rear.The village of Ifold is a rural delight and yet the amenities of either Billingshurst or Cranleigh are only a short drive away.
What the Owner says:
Originally thinking that we might downsize a little, when we bought our house it was actually bigger than the one we sold! The great thing about this property is that, although it is big and on a large plot, it still feels intimate and comfortable.We've done the usual things in terms of decorating and refitting the kitchen and have spent a considerable amount of time re-laying the gardens.Its been lovely living here amongst the greenery but now its time to move on and allow the new owners to reap the benefits.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 18'10 x 11'8 (5.74m x 3.56m)
- Dining Area: 11'6 x 11'1 (3.51m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'6 x 10'6 (4.12m x 3.20m)
- Utility Area: 12'9 x 8'9 (3.89m x 2.67m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 13'4 x 10'9 (4.07m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 10'5 (3.91m x 3.18m)
- Dressing Area: 11'7 up to fitted wardrobes x 8'1 (3.53m x 2.47m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 up to fitted wardrobes x 8'2 (3.99m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 9'5 (3.08m x 2.87m)
- Shower Room
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37925694.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24502165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Billingshurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.