2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeeds Road, Cutsyke, Castleford
Sold STC £60,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Dining Kitchen
- Yard to Rear
- Project Property
** GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000 ** A good sized two double bedroomed period property in a great location with excellent commuter links to leeds. There are regular bus routes and the property has easy access to the A1/M62 links.
This is a good sized two double bedroomed period property with lounge, kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and a upstairs bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed yard with garden shed and access from the rear. There is a garage base at the rear that could offer you off street parking with some changes. The property has gas central heating and double glazed.
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.71m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the front. This well presented living space is fitted with an electric fire in a feature surround, television point and telephone point. Finished with a picture rail. laminate flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 13' 4" into alcove x 14' 2" ( 4.06m into alcove x 4.32m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the rear providing access to the rear garden. This is a good size room which has been fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work tops incorporating a sink with drainer. There is an electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and access to the cellar.The kitchen also houses the back boiler. Finished with half tiled walls and a radiator.
Cellar 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Having a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.71m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This spacious master bedroom provides ample space for bedroom furniture and is finished with a radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 6' 8" min ( 4.29m x 2.03m min )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Finished with laminate flooring and a radiator.
Having a double glazed frosted window to the rear. Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with an electric shower over, wash hand basin and a W.C. Finished with an extrator fan, a part tiled wall to the bath and basin wall and partial wood panelling to the other two walls and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a flagged garden with a brick wall boundary and hand gate. To the rear is an enclosed yard complete with two grassed areas, garage base and a metal shed. There is a brick wall boundary wall and hand gate.
From the Castleford office proceed to the bottom of Bank Street and turn left on to Savile Road. A the roundabout take the first exit on to A655/Church Street. At the next roundabout take the second exit. Continue on for approximately 0.3 miles and turn left on to B6421 Aketon Road. Continue on for approximately 0.5 miles and turn left on to A639/Leeds Road. The property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37927425.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.