Light Industrial for saleDinscott, Stibb, Bude
Offers in Region of
- O.I.R.O. £250,000 as waste transfer site or £275,000 for alternative use
- Total area 1.18 acres (0.5 ha)
- 11,154 sq ft (1,036.22 sq m) approximate total area for whole building
- Three phase electricity, mains water and septic tank
- Large yard space
Please note Dinscott Bungalow, Stibb, Bude EX23 9HP is being marketed by the vendor through Kivells at the same time so could potentially form one agreement.
The site extends in all to approximately 1.18 acres with the industrial building being constructed in 1990 (approximately) of steel portal frame with solid concrete floor having a large roller door of approximately 18’ (5.5m) in height with a width of 14’ 7” (4.5m).There are smaller useable workshops each with their own door.A yard at the front is part concrete and part hard standing.SITUATION
Dinscott can be found between the coastal hamlet of Stibb and the large village of Kilkhampton which offers a traditional range of amenities including Post Office, two village stores, butchers, bakers, fish and chip shop, two public houses and an excellent school.Bude is located about 4 miles south and offers a wide range of shopping, banking and schooling facilities as well as a range of leisure facilities including public swimming pool, tennis courts and golf course. Bude is renowned for its sandy beaches, surfing and pleasant coastal walks.The North Devon town of Barnstaple is approximately 28 miles offering a wide range of modern shopping stores, theatre and technical college. From Barnstaple access can be gained by the North Devon Link road to the M5 at Junction 27. The towns of Holsworthy and Launceston are about 10 miles and 18 miles respectively and also offer a wide range of shopping, banking and schooling facilities. From Launceston access can be gained onto the A30 dual carriageway with links to the M5 at Exeter.ACCOMODATIONGross Internal Area - 11,154sq ft (1,036.22 sq m) Mezzanine Office - 743 sq ft (69 sq m)TOTAL AREA - 11,897 sq ft (1,105.22sq m)Eaves height of approximately 18’ 7” (6.2m). Door height (5.5m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6188794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.