4 bedroom property for saleFir Tree Farm, Fir Tree Lane, New Arley, New Arley, CV7
Sold STC £199,500
- The property comprises of a traditional brick and tiled barn with the benefit of planning permission to be converted into a four bedroomed dwelling.
- The barn has the advantage of views across the countryside.
- The proposed accommodation can be summarised as follows: -
- Four bedrooms (one ensuite), Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen / Diner, Snug, Utility / Store and two bathrooms.
Full descriptionThe barn conversion at Fir Tree Farm, New Arley is located directly off Fir Tree Lane, in a village fringe location.
New Arley is situated 3½ miles north of Nuneaton. There are transport links nearby via the A5, M42 and M6.
The property comprises of a traditional brick and tiled barn with the benefit of planning permission to be converted into a four bedroomed dwelling. The barn has the advantage of views across the countryside.
The proposed accommodation can be summarised as follows: -
Four bedrooms (one ensuite), Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen / Diner, Snug, Utility / Store and two bathrooms
The appropriate floor area of the proposed conversion is 730 Sqft (68 Sqm²)
To the front of the property is a courtyard and there is proposed car parking for three cars.
To the side of the barn will be a small grass paddock totalling approximately 0.20 acres. The total size of the property is approximately 0.35 acres.
Decision Notice and Plans:
A decision notice has been issued by North Warwickshire Borough Council – REF: PAP/2015/0401 “Prior approval for conversion of existing agricultural building to one unit”. A copy of the decision notice and the approved plans are available for inspection, via appointment at our office FOX BENNETT, 6 Lewis Court, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester LE19 1SD.
Mains electricity is connected to the barn and currently also supplies the Farmhouse. It will be the potential purchaser’s responsibility to severe this supply and make good the supply to the Farmhouse. The mains water supply to the Farmhouse crosses the paddock approximately between points A – B. This supply is to be maintained by the purchaser of the barn.
It is understood that mains drainage and gas are available in Fir Tree Lane, however the potential purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the exact location and adequacy of all proposed services.
The boundaries of the property are verged red on the accompanying plan. The area hatched green will be maintained jointly with the owners of the Farmhouse.
It will be the purchaser’s responsibility to erect and maintain a stock proof fence between points C – D.
Local – North Warwickshire Borough Council
County – Warwickshire County Council
Wayleaves, Easements and Right of Way:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any wayleaves, easements or rights of way, whether mentioned or not.
Plans and particulars:
These are believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed and no claim can be admitted for any errors or discrepancies.
Should any dispute arise between the vendor and the purchaser upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of law) arising out of the Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars of Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale, but shall be referred to the arbitration of the agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne.
Further enquiries and viewings:
For further information and an appointment to view, please contact Richard Newey 0116 2814931.
PRICE GUIDE: £225,000
Please note that the vendor is a family member to a member of staff of the selling agent.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fox Bennett in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fox Bennett nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessors(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Photographs dated: May 2016
Particulars dated: November 2015
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37935708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOX190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Bennett, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.