1 bedroom apartment for saleKeele House, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5
- 10.68% Net rental yield guaranteed for 3 years
- 5% Interest paid on all deposited money
- Fully furnished
- Reception, Lounge, GYM, Cinema Room
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Fully Managed
- High-Spec Studio Apartments
Keele House is a superb, high-yielding investment opportunity in the UK student accommodation sector. The development comprises 147 modern self contained studio suites, which will be completed to a high standard, and delivered fully furnished.
The development will serve the accommodation requirements of students studying at both Keele, and Staffordshire Universities. With a genuine shortage of quality self-contained accommodation in the area, Keele House is set to deliver a unique, and unrivalled option for students at an incredibly competitive price. Each studio will feature a kitchenette and an en-suite bathroom.
The studios are all priced at £65,000. Investors will receive a 10% net rental yield guaranteed for 3 years. The developer is also currently offering a £5,005 cash back to all investors, therefore making the net yield now 10.68% based on the reduced price of £59,995. Although the completion date is Q3 2016, investors will receive 5% interest on all deposited funds up until build completion.
Just over 100 units have already been sold at the development, therefore we urge all investors to enquire at their earliest convenience to avoid any disappointment. You can request your full development pack now.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RE00111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential Estates, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.