3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLaleham Reach, Chertsey, Surrey
NEW PRICE REDUCED VIEWING ADVISED!!!iSiS are delighted to offer to the market this attractive three double bedroom detached riverside bungalow boasting 52ft of riverside frontage with its own moorings. The property is well presented and most principal rooms enjoy the attractive riverside views. The accommodation includes a generous reception room with feature fireplace, a modern kitchen breakfast room with breakfast bar and doors leading to a covered outdoor entertaining area. The master bedroom boasts a luxury en-suite shower room with underfloor heating, two further bedrooms and a family shower room. Outside to the riverside is a raised terrace sweeping to a lawned area stepping down to the moorings. To the front, there are further walled gardens with an additional terrace area, lawned area with a green house and a vegeable patch, a brick built shed with power and running water. There is also a detached double garage with a powered and remote access door and off street parking in front of this for two cars. There is the additional benefit of scope to extend into the loft subject to the usual planning and building regulations. The home itself is situated in a popular private residential riverside road. Viewings can be arranged seven days a week by contacting iSiS on 01784 441818 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any further enquiries.
* Brick Built Property
* Runnymede Borough Council
* Council Tax Band F : £2152.28
* Oil Fired Central Heating
* Deep Water Frontage of 52 Feet
* Attractive Riverside Gardens
* Number of Outbuildings and Green House
* Tranquil Riverside Location
* Generous Reception Room with Elevated Riverside Views
* Bright and Airy Accommodation
* Private Riverside Road
* Luxury En-suite to Master Bedroom
* Family Shower Room
* Three Double Bedrooms
* Scope to Extend into the Loft (subject to usual Planning & Building Regulations)
The property is situated in a sought after location, within a close distance to Staines town centre and Staines railway station. Staines is a prosperous riverside market town and with London being close this makes the area very popular with commuters. Staines is a commuter haven with immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3 at Junction 13. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away and with frequent train services from Staines to Waterloo with a journey time around 30 minutes making this area popular for potential house buyers. Staines has a pedestrian High Street, with an extended range of shops and facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37943930.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 482009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.