3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Taddington, Buxton
Offers in Region of
- No upward chain
- Detached stone outbuilding, garage and attached room
- Generous off road parking for several vehicles
- Offering further potential for development
- Offering flexible family living accommodation
A recently converted three bedroom detached family residence with generous off road parking for several vehicles, large garden, detached stone outbuilding, attached room offering further potential and garage. Occupying a popular rural village setting.
A recently converted three bedroom detached family residence with generous off road parking for several vehicles, large garden, detached stone outbuilding, attached room offering further potential and garage. Occupying a popular rural village setting surrounded by stunning Peak Park countryside, the flexible living accommodation offers further scope for development subject to gaining the relevant planning consents. The well presented spacious accommodation with oil fired central heating and double glazing comprises entrance porch, dining kitchen with log burning stove, sitting room, entrance lobby and WC. At first floor three bedrooms, bathroom and box room ideal for study. The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted beds and specimen trees with stone boundary walling.
A UPVC door opens into the entrance lobby with decorative tiled floor, coat hooks, a staircase leads to the first floor and a glazed door opens into:
Sitting Room 14' x 12' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.94m )
A dual aspect reception room with two side facing double glazed windows, radiator, oak flooring, television point and contemporary wall mounted electric fire. With further front aspect double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 14' x 13' 11" ( 4.27m x 4.24m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with one and a half bowl resin sink set in roll edge work surface and tiled splashback. The integrated AEG appliances include dishwasher, washing machine, eye level built in double oven, and inset four ring electric hob. A recessed fireplace houses a Firefox multi fuel stove. With space for American style fridge freezer, tiled floor and front aspect double glazed window. Walk in pantry with storage shelving and tiled floor.
Utility / Entrance Hall
With double glazed entrance door, tiled floor, floor mounted Worcester boiler, radiator and space for appliances.
Comprising low flush WC and side aspect double glazed opaque window with tiled sill.
First Floor Landing
With sky light and doors opening into:
Bedroom One 20' 9" x 11' 2" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 6.32m x 3.40m narrowing to 2.64m )
(plus door recess)
A double bedroom with two Velux roof lights, side aspect double glazed window and recessed halogen spot lights.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.99m )
A dual aspect double bedroom with two side facing double glazed windows, decorative cast iron fireplace and further front aspect double glazed window with radiator beneath. With picture rail and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.28m x 1.96m )
With front aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
A white suite comprising free standing bath with claw feet, corner shower enclosure with glazed screens, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With partially tiled walls, front aspect opaque double glazed window and tiled floor. Heated ladder styled towel rail, built in linen cupboard and a door opens into:
Box Room 5' 11" x 5' 9" ( 1.80m x 1.75m )
With side aspect double glazed window and radiator. Currently used as a bedroom, also ideal as study.
Attached Room 20' 4" maximum measurement narrowing to 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 6.20m maximum measurement narrowing to 4.11m x 3.43m )
Partially completed room with plumbing and electricity offering potential for a number of uses.
Garage 19' 8" x 8' 4" ( 5.99m x 2.54m )
An attached garage with double timber doors, power and light.
Detached Stone Outbuilding 13' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.71m )
With front and side facing windows, glazed entrance door, power and light.
Exterior And Gardens
A gravel driveway leads to the garage with off road parking for several vehicles. The generous gardens are mainly laid to lawn with stone boundary walling, planted beds and specimen trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37949826.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK103986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.