2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLustrells Vale, Saltdean, Brighton
Sold STC £320,000
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Separate Kitchen
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- 40 ft Garden
An excellent detached Chalet Bungalow with 2 bedrooms, lovely sized lounge, separate kitchen, conservatory and large garden. The property also benefits from off street parking and a garage. Viewings are highly recommended on this property!
Here at Fox & Sons we are delighted to offer this lovely detached Chalet Bungalow in the much sought after village of west Saltdean. The property consists of 2 double bedrooms, a good sized, sun-lit lounge with patio doors to a 40ft westerly facing rear garden, Separate kitchen, beautiful conservatory and bathroom. In addition this property also comes with a driveway personal garage. We thoroughly recommend you view this property.
Double glazed door to the front. Double glazed window to the side.
Door to Side. Double Glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Lounge 19' 9" x 10' 11" ( 6.02m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front. Double glazed french patio doors. Open fire place. Wall lights. Radiator.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen. Door to conservatory. Sink with drainer. Work surfaces. Partial tiling. Electric oven. Gas hob. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.69m )
Timber and brick construction. Double and single glazed windows to the rear and side. Radiator.
Landing from ground floor. Cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 11' ( 4.37m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front and side. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom 2 14' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.37m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front and side. Radiator. Eaves space storage.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with mixer taps and power shower. Hand wash basin. WC. Fully tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37954449.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.