Land for saleErcall Gardens, Wellington, Telford, TF1
- EPC Exempt
- A Single Building Plot
- Approximately 300sq Metres
- Planning Reference TWC/2013/0032
- Close To Wellington Town Centre
- Adjoining Property Is Also Available
- Expired Planning Permission
**PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED** Set on a plot measuring approximately 300sqft meters this piece of land has outline planning permission for a two storey four bedroom detached house. Planning Reference: TWC/2016/0285. EPC Exempt.
Situated in the Historic market town of Wellington the property is served by a range of shops, market, library, leisure centre, bus and railway stations. Schools and colleges are nearby and the M54 motorway is approximately 2 miles away.
A rare opportunity to purchase a plot of land close to Wellington Town Centre.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528437755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.