This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

Studio flat for sale

Charing Cross Road, Covent Garden, London WC2

Under Offer £375,000

Property Description

Key features

  • - Studio apartment
  • - Fantastic central location
  • - In the heart of the West End
  • - Seperate kitchen

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Outlet Property Services are pleased to present a lovely spacious studio flat situated in a fantastic central location, on Charing Cross Road in the heart of the West End, right in Theatreland, with the widest possible choice of restaurants, shops, bars etc at the door. Tottenham Court Rd. tube station is just a minute away (Central and Northern lines) and there are numerous bus lines available within a short walk. Accommodation extends to approx. 350 sq ft and comprises a bright main room, separate kitchen and bathroom. The property will be sold with an extended lease of approx. 160 years (TBA). This property would make an ideal pied-a-terre or buy to let investment.
Service charge approx 3,400p.a., ground rent 50 p.a., council tax (Camden) approx 1,200p.a.

0 bedroom property / studio for sale, Charing Cross Road, Covent Garden, London, WC2H

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
18 May 2012


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 2575147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Outlet Property Services, London - Soho. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.