This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Elm Low Road, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Double garage
- Gas central heating
- Modernisation required
- No chain
This 3 bedroom detached bungalow requires modernisation and is situated on the outskirts of the town. The property benefits from having off road parking and a double garage. £1,000 buyers incentive available. KEYS IN OFFICE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWING.
This detached bungalow is situated on the outskirts of the town centre and is offered with no upward chain. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from having multi vehicle off road parking, a double garage and good sized gardens. £1,000 buyers incentive available.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8312-6225-9100-9898-9992.
Wood and glazed door to
Radiator, airing cupboard, access to loft space and doors off.
Lounge 17' 3" x 14' 3" maximum ( 5.26m x 4.34m maximum )
Two radiators, windows to front and side.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Range of drawer and base units with work surfaces over and matching wall units. Double drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric cooker point. Wall mounted boiler, radiator, windows to front and side.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
Radiator, French doors to rear garden.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.33m )
Radiator, window to rear.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
Radiator, window to side.
Three piece suite comprising w.c., hand basin and bath. Radiator, window to side.
To the front of the property is an area of lawn. Shingle driveway provides multi vehicle off road parking and access to the
Two up and over doors to front, power and light within, personal door to side.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees to borders.
The property is connected to all mains services, gas, water, electricity and drainage.
Heating & Insulation
Gas fired boiler serves radiator heating and domestic hot water.
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the fifth set of traffic lights turn right into Weasenham Lane and then immediately left into Elm Low Road where the property will be found on your left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.