2 bedroom flat for saleSkyGardens, London
- 32nd floor apartment with river views
- Two spacious double bedrooms, two stylish designer bathrooms
- Rooftop garden for residents
- Interior designed by Yoo
- Heart of the Nine Elms regeneration
- Fantastic transport options close to Vauxhall tube station
- Completion planned Q1 2017
Stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, with great views of the City and River Thames from the thirty-second floor of this amazing brand new innovative residential development, ideally located in the sought-after Nine Elms area in Vauxhall.
This development features amazing enclosed residents' gardens within the development, and gym, 24hr concierge, rooftop garden with spectacular views over Westminster and the river. Well located and connected, located by Vauxhall station and many bus routes.
With the opportunity to negotiate on two parking spaces.
Images are of show unit and for example/illustration only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37966047.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6190546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.