5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDacres Gate, Dunmow Road, CM5
- FIVE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- FRENCH DOORS TO PRIVATE GARDEN AND PATIO
- BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF THE COUNTRYSIDE
- MASTER SUITE OCCUPIES TOP FLOOR WITH EN SUITE, DRESSING AREA AND PETITE BALCONY
- NEARBY TRANSPORT LINKS TO CENTRAL LONDON
- CLOSE TO FYFIELD VILLAGE SHOPS AND AWARD WINNING GASTRO PUBS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
Majestic five bedroom end of terrace house set over three floors. Set within Dacres Gate, a development consisting of twelve properties situated close to the village of Fyfield, offering Village store, post office and award winning Gastro public houses.
A grand entrance hall with original oak staircase and fittings. The spacious fully integrated kitchen diner with granite work surfaces includes a breakfast bar, double stove and separate utility room. An immaculate reception room with feature fireplace and French Doors to the patio and private garden. From here you can enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. The reception rooms are separated by bi-folding doors, perfect for creating an even more open living space.
A large landing welcomes you on the first floor, together with four bedrooms and three bathrooms, two of which are contemporary en suite shower rooms and the other a pretty family bathroom with bath.
The magnificent master suite occupies the second floor entirely, comprising of a stunning en suite with stand alone tub, shower and twin basins, an adjoining dressing room with fitted closets and an abundance of floor space. It even includes French Doors to a petite balcony facing the front.
Ample parking on drive, plus garage.
Within easy reach of stations Chelmsford and Brentwood, both on the mainline to London Liverpool Street. Epping tube station also close by.
This beautiful property truly is a must see.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7Dacres. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunt Property Services Ltd, Woodford Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.