This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Caerphilly Road, Birchgrove, Cardiff
- Three bedroom house end terrace
- Two generous reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Extended breakfast area
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Mature enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating
A traditional three bedroom end of terraced property located in this popular area within proximity to the local shops, parks and schools. it offers two reception rooms, a contemporary shower room, extended kitchen/ breakfast room over looking a mature enclosed rear garden.
A traditional three bedroom end of terraced property located in this popular area within proximity to the local shops, parks and schools and within easy access into the city center, the A 470 and the M/4. The accommodation comprises, reception hall, two generous reception rooms, and modern fitted kitchen with conservatory style extension breakfast area. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern refitted family shower room. This property further benefits from, front garden, mature enclosed rear garden with patio, double-glazing and gas central heating.
Entered via obscure glazed front door.
Cupboard housing gas meter, radiator, power points, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to reception rooms.
Living Room 14' to bay x 11' 11" ( 4.27m to bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, power points. TV aerial point, feature fireplace with wooden surround marble effect hearth, with inset electric fire, sliding wooden and part glazed doors to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 1" MAX ( 3.63m x 3.07m MAX )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, radiator, power points , wall mounted gas fire,
Kitchen 21' narrowing to x 7' ( 6.40m narrowing to x 2.13m )
Extended into UPVC double glazed conservatory providing windows to the side and rear. The kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash backs, plumbed for automatic washing machine. integral dishwasher, inset gas hob, oven, extractor hood, one and half bowl sink with drainer. Integrated fridge freezer, Power points. tiled floor, breakfast area and door to:
Stairs rising from the ground floor doors to bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.69m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear. fully fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, housing an airing cupboard, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Power points, radiator
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls in sand stone effect, contemporary vanity unit with inset sink, low level W.C. chrome heated towel, Double shower cubicle with power shower, body jets and separate hand held shower attachment. Spot light, tiled floor.
Enclosed by low rise brick wall to front, pathway leading to front door, decorative slate shelling.
Rear garden enclosed by brick wall, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area and pathway to a storage shed to the rear, a selection of mature shrubs and trees, access offered to the side of the property which is enclosed by decorative wrought iron gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.