2 bedroom flat for saleCheyne Terrace, 77 Chelsea Manor Street, London, SW3
Guide Price £8,750,000
- Stunning 43 ft double drawing room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Large garden terrace
- 2 Secure underground parking spaces
- Large store room
- 24 hour concierge and security
- Swimming pool, gym and treatment rooms.
- EPC Rating = B
An exceptional and wonderfully elegant lateral apartment which has been exquisitely designed by Todhunter Earle and features a spectacular double reception room of 43ft in length leading onto an amazing terrace (circa 1,000 sq ft).
Cheyne Terrace is a prestigious modern development that provides owners with an exceptional level of service, 24 hour concierge and security, parking and superb leisure facilities, including a gym and swimming pool.
Square Footage: 2482 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37987074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNF150052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.