This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Camrose Avenue, Hanworth, Feltham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Terraced House
- 18' Kitchen
- 22' X 10' Reception Room
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Attractive Well Stocked Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking To Front
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Close To Excellent Road Communications And Hanworth Park
An Extended And Very Well Presented Two Double Bedroomed House With A 22' Reception Room, 18' Kitchen, Off Street Parking To Front, Garage/Potential To Rear And A Highly Convenient Location Close To Hanworth Air Parc And Excellent Road Communications Linking Surrounding Town Centres
The property features extended and very well presented accommodation briefly to include: entrance hall, a front aspect reception room, kitchen, bathroom with a three piece suite, first floor landing and two bedrooms. This fine property, which certainly warrants an early internal inspection, provides benefits to include: sealed unit double glazing, gas fired central heating, off street parking to the front and an attractive well stocked rear garden.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8232-6925-9060-9839-7976.
UPVC front door, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Reception Room 22' 6" x 10' maximum ( 6.86m x 3.05m maximum )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, two wall light points, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 6' 5" ( 5.71m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a range of wall and floor units, work surfaces, sink unit, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, radiator, upright fridge/freezer space, coved ceiling, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, sealed unit double glazed door to rear garden.
Suite comprising enclosed panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, sealed unit double glazed frosted window, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" at widest point x 10' 10" ( 4.11m at widest point x 3.30m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 8' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.59m )
Twin sealed unit double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, wall mounted boiler for heating and hot water, airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Off Street Parking
There is off street parking to the front of the property
To The Rear
Approximately 60' to rear with patio area, flower garden, garden shed with power and light, fencing to all sides, outside tap, covered area, gate with rear access.
Camrose Avenue is a small residential road situated between Clifton Avenue and Fernside Avenue, both of which are turnings from Elmwood Avenue, adjacent to Hanworth Park. There are excellent road communications nearby linking surrounding town centres, Heathrow Airport, Central London and the M3/M25 motorway network. Feltham Main Line Station provides a non stop bus link to London Heathrow Airport, as well as an approximate 30 minute rail link to London Waterloo. As well as good shopping facilities, Feltham also provides recreational facilities with Bedfont Lakes, Leisure West and Hanworth Air Parc all within easy reach.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.