This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
St Marys Street, Bungay
- Fantastic Three Storey Character Home
- Town Centre Location
- Renovated & Improved
- Off Road Parking
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Chain
This fantastic rennovated three storey town house is situated in the heart of Bungay town centre. The property has versatile accommodation with two reception rooms and kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite. Prompt internal viewing is highly recommended.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0450-2862-6093-0391-9561.
Dining Room 15' 11" x 12' 9" ( 4.85m x 3.89m )
Front door, window to the front aspect, radiator, exposed beams and timbers.
Low level flush w/c, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, tiled floor and extractor fan.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.43m )
Two double glazed windows to the side aspect, radiator, range of base and wall units, inset sink, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, pantry, built-in double oven, hob and extractor fan over, tiled surrounds, tiled floor, exposed beams and timbers and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 16' 10" x 13' 1" ( 5.13m x 3.99m )
uPvc window to the side aspect, uPvc window to the rear aspect, gas fire, radiator.
Door to the rear aspect.
Exposed beams and timbers and stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" narrowing to 10' 7" x 11' 6" ( 4.37m narrowing to 3.23m x 3.51m )
Two sash windows to the front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe, exposed beams and timbers.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.84m )
uPvc window to the side and rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising bath, low level flush w/c, wash hand basin, double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, cupboard housing gas wall mounted boiler with water tank and tiled surrounds.
Loft access and exposed beams and timbers.
Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.64m x 1.96m )
uPvc window to the rear aspect, radiator, exposed beams and timbers.
Bedroom 3 12' 10" max narrowing to 9' 3" x 13' 7" ( 3.91m max narrowing to 2.82m x 4.14m )
Two sash windows to the front aspect, built-in cupboard, exposed beams and timbers.
Comprising shower cubicle, low level w/c, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds and extractor fan.
To the rear of the property is approached via a shingled parking area with timber storage shed and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.