3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonckton Drive, Castleford
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- NO CHAIN
- Large Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
- Ample Off Street Parking
*** GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000 *** Offered to market with no chain and situated in a prime location is this traditional three bed semi detached property with ample parking, generous garden to rear and detached single garage. Early viewing advised due to a demand for this area.
Occupying a prime position in this sought after cul de sac in the popular area of Townville is this well presented, traditional 3 bed semi detached property which is offered to market with no upward chain. The property comprises of, entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen diner featuring french doors out onto the garden, three good sized bedrooms and modern house bathroom. The property boasts a generous garden to the rear and to the front is a black paved driveway providing ample off street parking and leading to a large detached garage.
Having a double glazed door to the front. Finished with laminate flooring and a radiator.
Having a double glazed bay window to the front providing ample natural light. This inviting living space is fitted with a contemporary gas fire in a sleek feature surround, television and telephone points. Finished with coving, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Having a double window to the rear and dounle glazed French doors to the rear. The kitchen area is sitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a sink with drainer, integrated electric oven and electric hob with extractor unit. There is also a matching break fast bar. Plumbed for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. The kitchen also houses the wall mounted central heating boiler. There is ample room for a dining table and chairs adjacent to the French doors. Access to the under stairs storage. Finished with spot lights, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side. Stairs leading from the ground floor to the first where there is access to the loft.
Having a double glazed bay window to the front. This spacious master bedroom provides ample space for bedroom furniture and is finished with coving, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a television point. Finished with coving, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear Fitted with a three piece bathroo suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin set within a vanity unit and W.C. Finished with down lights, tiled walls and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a telephone point. Finished with spot lights and wood effect laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a large block paved driveway providing ample off street parking. Double gates at the side provide access to the detached brick built garage which has up and overs doors to the front and a double glazed window and door to the side. The garage is also equipped with power and light. To the rear is a large garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a decked area and ample room for a garden shed. The garden is enclosed with a timber fence boundary.
From the Castleford office head to the bottom of Bank Street and turn right on to Savile Road. At the roundabout take the third exit on to A656/Bridge Street. Pass through two roundabouts remaining on A656. Continue on for approximately 0.9 miles at the roundabout take the first exit on to B6136/Holywell Lane. After approximately 0.7 miles keep left to stay on B6136/Sheepwalk Lane turn left on to Monckton Drive. The property is on the left hand side and will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37996194.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.