5 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Lane,Milton
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Reception Room and separate Dining Room & Study
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Dressing Room
- Bedroom Two with En Suite & built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom Three with built-in wardrobes
- Bedrooms Four and Five
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden with Shed & Summer House
- Driveway Parking and Double Garage
This five bedroom executive detached, former show home, is well presented and located in the highly sought after village of Milton.
A five bedroom detached executive home located in the highly sought after village of Milton. The property is the former show home and as a result has many significant benefits over and above similar properties on this small development.
Milton is convenient for Didcot Parkway train station (3.7 miles) to London Paddington or Swindon together with The Orchard
Centre for shopping, cinema and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38002917.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1866684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.