4 bedroom detached house for saleBeulah Hill, London
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Large Kitchen
- Large Garden
- Additional Residence
- Decked Balcony
- Downstairs WC
- Prime Location
- Original Features
Home is where the heart is. This large detached house needs to be viewed to appreciated its size and potential. Maintaining many original features and comprising; large kitchen, large lounge, dining room, decked balcony, additional 2 bedroom flat and outhouse (that use to be a swimming pool).
Home is where the heart is. This large detached house needs to be viewed to appreciated its size and potential. Maintaining many original features and comprising; large kitchen, large lounge, dining room, decked balcony, additional 2 bedroom flat and outhouse (that use to be a swimming pool). Many more additional features call to view.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 2318-5016-6266-9792-7964.
Rear facing double glazed window, low flush wc, bidet, wash hand basin, tiled.
Lounge 24' 6" x 12' 1" ( 7.47m x 3.68m )
Front and rear double glazed windows, double glazed patio doors to deck area, radiator, carpet.
Dining Room 24' 7" x 12' 7" ( 7.49m x 3.84m )
Front, rear and side double glazed windows, radiator, carpet.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, roll top work surface with insert stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, drawers and cupboards beneath work surface, integrated oven, cookerhood, space and plumbing for washing machine, part tiled, side facing double glazed window.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15' 4" x 12' 11" ( 4.67m x 3.94m )
Front facing double glazed window, balcony, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 12' 4" max ( 4.45m x 3.76m max )
Front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 12' 1" ( 2.97m x 3.68m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, original flooring.
Bedroom 4 8' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.62m x 2.79m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, carpet.
Bathroom suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed window, wc, fully tiled.
2 Bedroom Flat
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.72m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 17' 4" ( 2.97m x 5.28m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, roll top work surface beneath with insert stainless steel sink/drainer, drawers and cupboards beneath work surface, gas hob, electric oven, cookerhood, space and plumbing for washing machine, rear and side double glazed windows, tiled.
Bedroom 1 14' x 12' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.91m )
Fitted wardrobe, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.94m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 3 / Cot Room 6' 6" x 11' 3" ( 1.98m x 3.43m )
Original flooring, radiator.
Bathroom suite comprising of panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, shaver point, radiator, rear facing double glazed window.
Games room with indoor swimming pool, sauna, bar area, wet room, toilet and wc.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THH103343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Thornton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.