This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom maisonette for sale
Victoria Street, Harwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- 2 Bedroom Maisonette
- 3 Storeys
- Attic Room
- MUST BE VIEWED
We are delighted to offer for sale this recently renovated two bedroom, three storey maisonette situated ideally within walking distance of mainline railway station, town centre and sea front. The property benefits from having its own external entrance and must be viewed to appreciate.
Entrance door leading to accommodation.
Wood flooring, stairs leading to first floor, door leading to:-
Kitchen 15' max x 11' 9" max ( 4.57m max x 3.58m max )
Window to rear, roll-top work surfaces, matching eye and low level units, one and a half sink and drainer, cupboard housing boiler, radiator, built in oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan, further space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Lounge 11' 3" x 15' 1" ( 3.43m x 4.60m )
Window to front, wood flooring, electric fire, radiator.
Low level WC.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor, doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 13' 11" plus recess ( 3.45m x 4.24m plus recess )
Sash window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' 10" plus recess ( 3.63m x 2.39m plus recess )
Sash window to rear, radiator.
Low level WC, side panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, glazed window to rear, heated towel rail.
Attic Room/office 10' 5" x 11' 1" extending to 13' 11" including stairwell ( 3.18m x 3.38m extending to 4.24m including stairwell )
Velux window to rear, eaves storage to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.