4 bedroom detached house for saleColonel Stephens Way, Tenterden, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached family house in a lovely location
- Walking distance of amenities and local schools
- Wonderfully presented
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (68)
This home is situated in a popular residential location, with generous parking, and a single garage, perfect for the family who has more than one car. One of the major benefits of this house is the fact that it is within walking distance of all the local amenities and not forgetting the very sought after High Street of Tenterden with its wonderful tree lined High Street. If you have never been to Tenterden it will be a real treat with its vast selections of bespoke restaurants, shops, and pubs all at your disposal.As soon as you walk in you can tell that this is a house you can move straight into. The lounge is a fantastic family room with a focal fire place and large patio doors giving views across the garden, this also makes the room wonderfully light and bright, this really is a room you will want to spend time. If you are the type of person who loves to entertain you will welcome the formal dining room a great place to host family and friends. The kitchen is in a galley style with bespoke units and work tops with views across the rear garden. Upstairs you a spacious landing, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and three further bedrooms and not forgetting the family bathroom. Outside the rear garden is a good size and comes with a patio area and a vegetable plot perfect for those of you who are green fingered.
What the Owner says:
We love the location; it’s great for a family, the fact that you have schools within walking distance.
It’s so lovely and quiet here and you have easy access to the countryside which is wonderful when you have a dog so many walks to explore.
Since we have owned the property we have done considerable works to the house, we have updated the kitchen, added new flooring, new lighting, we have re-plastered, decorated top to bottom and lastly landscaped the garden.
We feel that this is a real happy home.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Dining Room: 10'3 x 7'10 (3.13m x 2.39m)
- Kitchen: 15'3 x 7'10 (4.65m x 2.39m)
- Lounge: 14'5 x 12'0 (4.40m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 10'11 (3.36m x 3.33m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'0 x 5'6 (1.83m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 7'11 (3.79m x 2.41m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 9'1 x 7'3 (2.77m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 9'3 (3.36m x 2.82m)
- Garden to Front and Rear
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38007594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14005580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.