1 bedroom house for saleNorth Croft, Atherton, M46 0SW
- First floor self contained Coach House apartment
- Through lounge/dining room
- White high gloss finish kitchen with oven & hob
- One bedroom, bathroom/wc with white suite
- Driveway, undercroft parking space, No chain
- 8.5 years NHBC warranty remaining, Never been occupied
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY!! MUST BE VIEWED!!!.........Boulter and Barrow are delighted to offer this newly built 'Coach House' style apartment occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac position on a modern development. The property, which has never been occupied offers evenly proportioned accommodation which briefly comprises: Reception hall with stairs rising to the first floor. Landing, lounge/dining room with windows to front and rear, kitchen with oven and hob, one bedroom and modern white bathroom. Externally there is a covered driveway providing off road parking, turfed rear garden. Benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating. No chain involved and enjoying the remainder of the NHBC warranty (start date November 2010).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38011571.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2454866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boulter & Barrow, Leigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.