2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePOYNTON (SANDRINGHAM DRIVE)
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow
- Imaginatively Designed
- Delightful Cul-de-sac Position
- Highly Regarded & Convenient Location
- 16' Living Room
- Quality 27' Living/Dining Kitchen
- Utility Room
- 2 Good Bedrooms
- Lovely Gardens
- Viewing Essential
The term faultless is a bold expression but certainly true with this particular beautifully presented, imaginitively designed and extended detached bungalow which occupies a delightful cul-de-sac position within a highly regarded and convenient district of the village. stunning presentation throughout with many quality touches. Storm loggia; welcoming hall; 16' living room; quality 27'4 living/dining kitchen; utility room; washroom/wc; 2 good bedrooms; stylish bath/shower; separate wc; excellent parking; carport; lovely gardens. A quality property.
Lounge 16' 0" x 12' 4" into bay
Living/Dining Kitchen 27' 4" x 10' 9" (average) widening to 15' 5" (max)
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 10' 9"
Bedroom Two 11' 3" into bay x 10' 9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RL00721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Lowth & Co, Poynton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.