2 bedroom flat for saleCamelia Apartments, Spring, Stonebridge
- Two Bedroom apartment
- Size - 772 sq. ft.
- Balcony - 70 Sq. ft.)
- 1st floor
- Aspect - Dual NE/NW
- Price include a car parking
- †Service Charge p.a. (£) -† £1,382
- Ground rent - 2 Bed at £250 p.a.
- 125 years lease
- Completion in January 2016
A luxury off plan 1st floor dual aspect two bedroom apartments ( 772 Sq. Ft.) with balcony (70 Sq. Ft.) facing NE/NW for re-sale in Spring, Stonebridge, London NW10. The property is elegant and spacious, with 2 double bedrooms, shower to master bedroom, family bathroom, contemporary high quality kitchen units with soft-close cupboards, integrated appliances and down-lighters, modern living room with wood flooring and access to a North-facing terrace. Completion in November 2015. Spring is at the heart of a brand new neighbourhood with local shops and community facilities and is conveniently close to transport links. Overlooking attractive landscaped gardens that lead down to the pleasant walkways of the canal, these homes set a benchmark in practical and super-stylish design. Price include a car parking. Completion in January 2016.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOV001675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.