3 bedroom terraced house for saleMinden Place, Hemswell Cliff, Gainsborough
Guide Price £75,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Perfect Investment or First Time Buy
- Ideally located between Lincoln and Gainsborough
- Close Proximity to Local Amenities
- EARLY VIEWINGS ADVISED
Conveniently situated between the historical cathedral city of Lincoln and the town of Gainsborough is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom mid-terrace.
Conveniently situated between the historical cathedral city of Lincoln and the town of Gainsborough is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from well maintained living accommodation throughout, off-road parking, uPVC double glazed and gas central heating throughout and a wide range of local amenities. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom and an Attic Conversion. The property represents itself as an ideal opportunity for investors and first time buyers. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED.
With uPVC front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor, wall mounted panel radiator, smoke alarm and door leading into:-
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.53m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, two ceiling roses, TV point and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Dining Kitchen 16' 6" x 9' 3" ( 5.03m x 2.82m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated oven with four burner gas hob above and space and plumbing for a washing machine; complete with ceramic tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted panel radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and a uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
With coving to ceiling, smoke alarm, doors to two bedrooms and bathroom and further stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, picture rail and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with tiled walls and flooring, chrome heated towel rail and a uPVC double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Giving access to attic room.
Attic Room 13' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.49m )
Having a Velux window to the front aspect and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with paved pathway over the communal lawn with open country side views. The rear garden is low maintenance being laid to concrete hard standing with the benefit of attached outbuildings providing useful storage; all of which is fully enclosed with gated access to the rear leading to the designated off-road parking.
Grounds maintenance charge for Hemswell Cliff Estate is approximately £30 per month.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38016456.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.