2 bedroom apartment for saleVillage Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3
Guide Price £225,000
- A tasteful conversion of this former Chapel situated in the heart of Norwood Green village
- A characterful two bedroom ground floor apartment with private access through the previous main chapel entrance
- Boasting en-suite shower room to the master bedroom along with main bathroom
- Benefiting from allocated residents parking and excellent commuter links to Halifax, Bradford and the M62 motarway network
- Choice of kitchen finish and bathrom/en-suite tile finish for early reservations
A unique opportunity to acquire a rare newly converted two bedroom ground floor property which forms part of this exclusive residential chapel conversion situated in the heart of Norwood Green village, a highly sought after area with very limited choice of similar housing stock.
The ground floor apartment will be of special interest to retired couple or singles and will benefit from allocated off-street residents car parking. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen having a full compliment of integral appliances with the added option of a choice of kitchen unit finish, master bedroom having en-suite shower room, second bedroom and main bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.